New York, the city that never sleeps and dreams. Immense, full of multicultural neighborhoods, with some of the best museums in the world, large and small parks, incredible viewpoints, original shops, restaurants with cuisine from around the world, musicals, theaters ... and countless places to visit with charm. We have made a list of 100 things to see and do in New York based on our 11-day trip to New York. If this is your first time and you don't know where to start, this can be a good start.
1. Taste a good brunch at 230 Fifth, one of the best terraces with New York views.
2. Watch a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden. Get ready to enjoy a unique show.
3. Tour Broadway, one of the Manhattan's most famous streets, full of theaters, where the best plays and musicals in the world are represented.
4. Go up to the Empire State Building at sunset to enjoy unique views of the city while night falls. Admission is included in the CityPASS, although if you don't have it, you can book here in advance and save your queues.
10. See the dinosaur rooms of the Museum of Natural History, one of the 10 best free things in New York.
11. Take a picture together and holding hands in front of the Flatiron Building, one of the city's most iconic skyscrapers.
12. Take the free ferry to Staten Island, one hour before nightfall, to enjoy the day and night views of the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline.
Grand Central Terminal
95. Try to enter the Gramercy park, although it is a private park there can always be a neighbor who leaves the gate open.
96. Save a day to make the excursion to Niagara Falls by plane.
97. Try the New York-style cheesecake in the famous Eileen's Special Cheescake.
98. Admire the Hearst Tower designed by architect Norman Foster.
99. Shop around for Little korea and try different flavors.
100. Get lost, feel, observe, taste, taste, listen, walk ... In short, enjoy New York with the 5 senses.
If you feel like helping us complete the list of things to see and do in New York, add yours in the comments.
** All photographs have been provided by Shutterstock